Here is an easy recipe for banana bread to keep you going this summer. You see, many a times, people do not like to make bread. This is because of the rigorous process involved with making the bread.
For example, when you want to make the regular bread, you need to mix, knead, proof and bake. However, in this easy recipe for banana bread, you do not need yeast to get the best result. Also, no proving is required at all. And most especially, you will not have to knead.
So, if you have been looking for what to do with your ripe banana aside this banana recipe. Then, this is a major option to utilize your banana. This recipe is very easy, simple and quick, making bread has never been less stressful as this.
Personally, when i have excess banana, I always go for banana bread, banana pancake or this fruity dessert with banana recipe. And because all my banana recipes are super delicious, Trust me, there is always a banana in my kitchen.
I don’t want to hear, there is no banana at home, when I feel like fixing a quick banana pancake, or a banana cake. Who doesn’t like a sweet pancake paired with berries, and sour grape?
Most importantly, this particular bread, is the most delicious bread I have eaten in a recent time. It is quite moist, fluffy and supper yummy. Use this banana bread for tea or serve with a cup of hot chocolate whirled in milk.
Even more, you can snack on it in the afternoon, or simply use it as a dessert. Certainly, after making this bread, with the easy recipe for banana bread procedure. I bet, you sure will want to be making it every single day that you get a chance.
How Do You Make Easy Banana Bread From Scratch
First of all, how I made this easy banana bread from scratch started off with the banana. However, before that, the oven is turned on and set to the temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
Next, I greased the pan that I will use to make the bread and set is aside. Notice that I improvised a bread baking pan with my oven dish. yes, because I do not have bread pan does not mean I should not make bread. Sometimes, It is our inability to improvise with what we have that deny us some comfort cooking and eating.
So, I started with peeling the bananas that I was going to use. Before then, I made sure that the bananas were very ripen.
Because the more ripe the bananas are, the more sweet they are going to be. So, after I had peeled the banana, I mashed them with a fork until they have become a puree.
Remember, you can mash the banana with potatoes masher or you can simply put them in a blender and blend them. After that, I broke the eggs into a clean medium size bowl, beat the eggs nicely.
Next, I mixed the banana puree with the eggs until they are all well combined. After that, I went ahead to add the sugar, mix it properly until it dissolve completely.
I then added a pinch of salt, some baking powder and the flour. Lastly, I mixed well, pour the bread batter in a butter greased pan. Then, I let it bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes.
Easy Moist Banana Bread Recipe
To make the most delicious moist and easy banana bread, all you need is to mix banana puree, eggs, lots of oil, and flour. Certainly, you may need to add sugar or any other sweeter you like.
Also add some vanilla or lemon flavour for extra taste and aroma. Finally, you need to add lots of baking powder, because that is what you need to make the bread fluffy, as there is no yeast in the recipe.
Once you have mixed all the ingredients very well, then bake in a preheated oven for an hour at 180 degree Celsius. Note that the secrete to a moist banana bread is oil and eggs.
- 3 medium size well ripen bananas
- 11/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 3 medium size egg
- 1/3 cup of caster sugar
- 100ml of vegetable oil
- 35ml of whole fresh milk
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of iodized salt
Banana Bread Making Procedure
- Grease the baking pan with butter, margarine or oil and set it aside
- Put on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius so that it will start to preheat before the banana bread batter is ready
- Peel the bananas, Place them on a flat plate. Then use fork to mash them into a puree
- After that, break the eggs into a medium size bowl, whisk it well
- Then put the pureed banana into the egg, mix it well until they are well combined
- Put the vegetable oil and milk, then mix well
- Add a pinch of salt and the sugar, mix them properly until the sugar dissolves completely
- After that, add the baking powder and half of the flour into the batter. Mix it well, then add the remaining half and mix again until they are well combined
- Then, pour the break batter into the greased pan, smoothen the surface so that it will all be at the same level . This is important, to enable the bread rise evenly
- After that, pop it into the preheated oven and let it bake for 55 minutes to 65 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. And viola! the easy recipe for banana bread is out steaming hot, moist and delicious.
- To ensure the the bread is well baked, poke a toothpick at deferent points on the bread. If the bread comes out nice and clean, then it is well baked. However, if the toothpick comes out with some of the bread batter, it means the inside is not yet well baked.
- All you need to do at this point is to pop the bread back into the oven and bake again for a few more minutes. After that, test it again with the toothpick until it comes out clean. Then you can go ahead to enjoy your moist sweet banana bread.
Video: Easy Recipe For Banana Bread
Please watch below, the short video demonstration of easy recipe for banana bread
Make easy recipe for banana by mixing mashed banana with eggs, oil, sugar, baking powder a pinch of salt and flour very well in a bowl. Then, bake it for 55 minutes to 65 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.