So if you are probably wondering how to make the best juicy and delicious chicken breast in the air fryer, then you have it right here.
Because I, am going walk you through to the best step by step, easy to follow method to make the most yummy air fryer chicken breast.
Certainly, something really easy to cook as chicken breasts, most time can be a little easy to overcook. And many people do not like to eat a dry overcooked chicken breast.
Therefore, to cook it perfectly every single time in the air fryer, all you need to do is to cook it to at least to 165 degrees internal temperature. This is among other helpful tips you will get as you read on.
However, when you cook it to go above anything 170 degrees, then you’re starting to take the chances of drying it out. And that can be unpleasant to eat, it’s tough, for sure everyone love a juicy chicken breast.
- Chicken breast
- Vegetable oil or olive oil
- Rosemary powder
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
Air Fryer Chicken Breast Cooking Method
- First of all, wash the chicken breast under a running tap water thoroughly. Place it on a work surface or flat plate, dab it with some kitchen towel or kitchen role to remove excess water
- Drizzle some vegetable oil or olive oil on all the chicken breast, rub it in and then turn to the other side of the chicken and repeat the oil application
- After that, Sprinkle salt, pepper, onion, garlic, ginger and paprika on it, rub them in very well. Then turn the the chicken breast and repeat the seasoning application. Also, you can use any seasoning or barbeque rub of your choice
- After seasoning the chicken breast, preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes, at the temperature of 360 degrees Fahrenheit and then, set the time for 35 minutes
- Grease the air fryer basket with some none stick grease spray or any cooking oil spray you have. Because you need the grease to aid the chicken breast not to get stuck in the air fryer while cooking
- After that, you want to go ahead and just place your chicken inside the air fryer basket. Pop it back into the air fryer and start the cooking process. Do the cooking at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 35 minutes
- Now at every 10 minutes interval, flip the chicken to the other side. The reason why you need to flip it at every 10 minutes interval is because chicken breast does not have lots of fat in it like some other cuts of meat. And it will likely dry out at one spot If you don’t move it around. Also, it is important to rotate it so that the chicken could cook nicely and evenly.
- So after 35 minutes, check the temperature of the chicken with a meat thermometer, once it has hit between 165 degrees and 170 degrees Fahrenheit. Then it is safe and cooked well enough for consumption
- After about 30 to 35 minutes, you now have your fully cooked, delicious and very juicy air fried chicken breast.
At 360 degrees Fahrenheit the chicken breast takes about 30 to 35 minutes to be fully cooked. Depending on the size of the chicken breast, you can start cooking with 30 minutes. After that, check the internal safe temperature, if it has not cooked up to 165 degrees Fahrenheit on the inside. Then cook for 5 minutes more or until you achieve the safe internal temperature.
Why You Need An Air Fryer
First of all, there are many benefits of air fryer this kitchen gadget is quite easy and convenient to use. I mean nobody wants to heat up the oven to make one or two persons food when they have air fryer. That will be unnecessary and may amount to a huge waste of energy.
Secondly, airfyer is very safe to use, even younger people can safely operate it. With the help of the timer, and temperature control on it. Which it is just like you are operating a computer and viola, your food is ready in a couple of minutes.
Most importantly, cooking with air fryer is one of the healthies way to cook. For example, this kitchen gadget help you to cook food that calls for deep frying with little to no oil. For that reason, you stand a chance of consuming less oil at a time just like this air fryer frozen French fries.
If you will like to get an easy to use air fryer, I recommend this one from amazon. It is a simple 6 in one kitchen gadget with bake, max crisp, air fry, roast, dehydrate, reheat and fry functions. To purchase, follow this link
Some of the links here contain affiliate link and I may get a commission if you purchase from the link. Certainly, this is going to be at absolutely no extra cost to you.
In conclusion, best juicy air fryer chicken breast is made by first, spice up the boneless and skinless chicken breast with spices of choice. Secondly, cook it in a preheated air fryer for 30 to 35 minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
Flip it around at every 10 minutes interval to ensure a proper evenly cooked chicken breast. A well cooked chicken breast internal temperature is between 15 to 170 degrees Fahrenheit.