Air fryer pork chops are juicy, tender and very delicious to eat. If you have been wondering how to make the easiest pork chops, or if care to know whether pork chops can be made in the air fryer.
Then worry no more, because in this post, I am going to show you the step by step easy recipe for air fryer pork chop.
By the way, air fried pork chops recipe is just similar to air fryer steak recipe. They are really easy to make, yummy and does not take time to get it all wiped up. So this air fryer pork chops can be eaten on it its own as a stand alone dish, or can be paired with salads or other food of choice.
Certainly, pork are excellent source of protein, minerals and vitamins. Feel free to enjoy this dish as a keto diet or when you want a low carb diet. Also, you can make your air fryer pork chops crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Either way, pork chops are extremely delicious.
So, all you need is an air fryer, some pork chops and seasoning to taste and in about 20 minutes. You have gotten yourself some nice well cooked delicious pork chops
- Pork chops
- Parmesan cheese
- Paprika powder
- Onion powder
- vegetable oil
How To Make Air Fryer Pork Chops
- First of all, wash the pork chops and make sure you get them at room temperature if it has been in the fridge. After that, drop them on a paper towel or kitchen roll. dab them dry using some other kitchen paper towel
- After that, drizzle some vegetable oil on one side of the pork chops, rub the oil evenly on the chop. And then, turn the other side of the chop and repeat the same thing
- The next thing you are going to do is to mix all the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion, paprika in a bowl
- Coat the pork chops on each side with the mixture of cheese and spices. Use you hand to evenly do the coating so that they can be held together as much as possible. Also, you can use kitchen tong to do it just to cut down on mess
- Preheat the air fryer for about 5 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius. After that, bring out the the air fryer basket, place the coated pork chops in the basket with a kitchen tong or your hand
- Spray some cooking oil into the coated chop inside the basket. Pop the basket back into the air fryer, and cook for 12 minutes at 200 degree Celsius. Flip the pork chops to the other side after 8 minutes and cook till done
If you are on a low carb eating plan, you can try using pork rinds as a coating. For sure, wouldn’t hurt as the coating as it is going to stick to the chop. Also, you can use boneless pork chops which are center cut from pork loin and also called filets.
Or New York pork chops, or America’s chop, but you could also use a bone in cut for this recipe too. Just any type of pork chop you have will do
However, The thicker the pork chops the juicer it get after cooking. Because, very thin pork chops are likely to cook way faster. For that reason, it stand a high chance of drying out.
In addition, when you choose the thick pork chops of about 1/12 to 2 inches, it will give you a better juicy air fried pork chops at the end.
Feel free to swap in and out of any spice of your choice, you may decide to cook this without a cheese. Whatever your preference is, go with it.
Pork Chop Cooking Temperature
It is imperative to ensure that the internal portion of the pork chop is well cooked and at the temperature of 145 degrees Celsius. So, to determine that, check the air fried pork chop with a meat thermometer. Do this by poking it at difference location and check.
In conclusion, make air fryer pork chops by coating them with a mixture of parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, garlic and onion. Then cook it at 200 degrees Celsius for 12 minutes in a pre heated air fryer.
If you will like to get an easy to use air fryer, I recommend this one from amazon. It is a simple 6 in one kitchen gadget with bake, max crisp, air fry, roast, dehydrate, reheat and fry functions. To purchase, follow this link
Some of the links here contain affiliate link and I may get a commission if you purchase from the link. Certainly, this is going to be at absolutely no extra cost to you.