Air fryer steak is nice, delicious and juicy to eat. Even more, this is a very convenient way to make the most juicy steak any time. So, some people may be wondering why would you want to do a steak in the air fryer when you can grill it.
Well, for those who live in the Europe, Canada, Russia and so on at this December period will agree with me that it is so cold outside. For that reason, you do not want to be going out there to make steaks on the grill when you can have an air fryer steaks indoors.
In addition, air fryer steak is wonderful, easy and simple to make at the comfort of your home. I would even add that it is a healthy way to eat steaks because, you are not going to have smokes get in the way of your steak as in the grills.
So, if you have been looking for the alternative way to make your steak healthy indoors without a grill, this recipe will achieve that in a jiffy.
If you will like to get an easy to use air fryer, I recommend this one from amazon. It is a simple 6 in one kitchen gadget with bake, max crisp, air fry, roast, dehydrate, reheat and fry functions. To purchase, follow this link
- T bone steak 1 medium size
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- White pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Smoked paprika 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter 2 tablespoon
How To Make Air Fryer Steak
- First of all, it is worthy of note that the type of steak you are cooking most often than not determine the taste. For example, if the steak has some fats in it, that means it will be more juicy and tasty than those with no fat.
- To start, wash the steak under a running water. After that, place it on a chop board to let it get to the room temperature of you brought it out of the fridge. This will yske about 30 to 50 minutes to get ready. If the steak is cold before cooking, it will cook on the outside and the inside might still be raw
- Dab the steak with a kitchen roll or towel to get rid of excess water from it
- Drizzle some vegetable oil on it, massage it to get in all oil right into the steak. You want to do same thing on the other side of the steak as well. Next, sprinkle smoked paprika, white pepper, salt and black pepper on the stick as generous as you like.
- work the spices into the steak by massaging and rubbing it gently. After that, season the other side of the steak too so that all the steak will receive equal amount of seasoning.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees Celsius to get it ready for the cooking. After that, spray some cooking oil in the air fryer and pop in the steak in there.
- Cook the steak in the air fryer for 4 to 6 minutes, after that, turn the steak to the other side and cook again for another 4 to 6 minutes
- Now bring out the steak, put some butter on it and let is rest for 5 to 8 minutes for all the spices and butter to get into the steak before serving.
How Long Does It Take To Cook Steak In The Air fryer
Cook the steak for a total of 12 minutes at 400 degree Celsius if you like a well done steak. At this point, the internal temperature of the steak would be around 68 degree Celsius to 73 degrees Celsius.
However, you can cook it between 8 to 20 minutes depending you want a rare or medium cooked steak.
Also consider that the size and thickness of the steak you want to cook will affect the cooking time
Some of the links here contain affiliate link and I may get a commission if you purchase from the link. Certainly, this is going to be at absolutely no extra cost to you.