This air fryer burger recipe is very delicious, juicy and quite simple and easy to make at home. Certainly, if you want a quick dinner on the table, making an air fryer burger is the best option to go by.
Do you have an air fryer and never thought of the many recipes you could achieve with it? Well this is one of them. So I am going to show you how to make the best cheeseburger with air fryer.
Even more, for those who are learning how to use an air fryer, I recommend this amazing airfryer which is quite simple to use
You can cook your burger, hambuger or whatever you like in the airfryer within 15 minutes or less. So let us get started
So to make this burger, you just need a few ingredients. You can buy already ground beef from the store or simply ground your leftover beef for this recipe. Also, you can choose to make use of chicken, Turkey or ham. Just feel free to swap in and out of the ingredients below to suit your tatse.
- Ground beef 250g
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Black Pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground thyme 1/2 teaspoon
- Shreded cheese 1/2 cup (optional)
Also you need the following
- Burger buns
- Sliced pickles
- Fresh tomato
- Red Onion
How To Make Air Fryer Burger
- Put the ground beef in a bowl
- Add the black pepper, salt and thyme. (Feel free to season the ground beef to your taste with your choice seasoning)
- Mix it very well till all ingredients in well combined
- Mold the ground beef patty into a round shape of about one inch thick in your hands
- Bring out the the air fryer basket and place the burger into it on a single layer, after that pop basket in into the air fryer
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Celsius
- Bring the burger out of the air fryer and your yummy bugger is ready, you can snack on it on its own or put it in a burger buns.
Method For Cheese Burger
So you may want to go ahead and enjoy your burger with some buns, vegetables and sauce. And here is how to make the most yummy juicy cheese burger at home
- First of all, Slice the fresh big size tomato into slim sound sizes. Also, cut the red fresh onion into slim round size and set them aside
- Place one slice of burger cheddar cheese on all the burgers inside the air fryer basket, pop it into the air fryer for about 1 to 2 minute at 350 degrees Celsius
- After that, remove the burger with the cheese from the basket, place it on a clean plate for use shortly
- Cut the burger buns into two equal halves, toast them a little bit for that more crispy feel. (if you do not toast the burger buns, they might get soggy after all the sauce has been added)
- Spread some burger sauce on each half of the burger buns generously, remember the juicier the burger the better. After all, nobody seems to like a dry burger. Or do you lol?
- Place the round sliced pickles on a single layer just above the sauce. The taste of the salty crunchy pickles makes the burger a little more like a restaurant style cheese and beef burger
- After that, add the lettuce, as much as you like, it could be two or more pieces if you like
- At this point, you want to add some more burger sauce to it
- Then cover it with the other side of burger buns and the juicy delicious cheese burger is ready
Ingredients For Air Fryer Burger Sauce
- Mayonnaise 1/4 cup
- Garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground chili 1/2 teaspoon
- Ketchup 1/4 cup
- Pickled relish 1 teaspoon
- Put the mayonnaise in a clean bowl
- Add the garlic powder, ground chili, ketchup and pickled relish to it
- Gently mix all ingredients together until they are well combined and form form a sauce. Now you can use it to dress your burger
If you are new to air fryer or looking for the best simple to use type, here is Ninja family air fryer. Even more, this appliance is very easy to use and clean. Also, you can adjust the temprture and time easily.
Some of this links here contain affiliate link, and I may get a commsion if you pirchase through the link. However, this does not in anyway affect yhe cost of the product.