One of the top questions people ask on the internet space when it comes to smoothies is: What are the best smoothies for digestion and bloating? Even more, you will also see questions like what are the meal replacement shakes or smoothies? among other.
However, it doesn’t matter what the questions are, as long as we provide a good answer to tackle the problem. So here, I will show you how to make a simple homemade smoothies for digestion and bloating. This smoothies, help to reduce bloating and increase digestion. As a result, take it an hour before meal or an hour after meal.
Certainly, if you have not experienced a frequent indigestion and bloating before, you may not be able to relate with all the inconveniences accrue to it. In my experience, bloating and indigestion, could be so discomforting, that I wouldn’t mind a quick and easy solution.
Even more, I am keen to trying out healthy remedies so as not to compromise with my health regardless of what problem I want to solve. For that reason, I have come up with this simple three ingredients smoothies for digestion and bloating.
Most importantly, this smoothies taste good and will sure help you with fast digestion and reduce bloating.
List Of Ingredients
- 1 small size papaya
- 2 Apples
- 2 banana
How To Make Smoothies For Digestion And Bloating
- First of all, wash and peel out the skin of the papaya
- Use a spoon to gently remove the seed in the papaya. After that, cut the papaya into a small chunks for easy blending
- Next, wash and cut open the apples, cut out the middle of the apples that house the seeds. Slice the apples into small sizes and set it aside.
- Peel the banana, cut them into small pieces with your fingers or simply use a knife to do it
- After that, put all the fruits into a food processor or a blender, add half cup of water and blend it till smooth (the amount of water you add depends on how thick you want the smoothies to be. So if you want it very thick, add less water and put more water should you want it to be light and runny like juice.)
- Serve it a glass at a time one hour before meal or one hour after meal
In conclusion, Papaya is very healthy for the digestive system as it contains loads of water nutrients and fiber which helps to digest food. Even more, this fruit is loaded with enzymes which plays a major role in breaking down food and at the same time, protect the tissues of the digestive track wall “Healthline“
Also, banana is filing and help with digestion greatly. This makes it a good choice in the making of smoothies for digestion. In addition, banana contains resistance starch which researchers has proven that it may support good health of the gut and even regulate blood sugar.
Finally, apples are good for the body. You may go ahead and peel off the skin of the apples, if you do not like to feel some particles in the way of your smoothies. However, I recommend you blend it with the skin to gain more fiber and other nutrients packed in the peels.
Studies have shown that the peel of apples contains more fiber than the flesh. For this reason, you will like to include the flesh in the smoothies for fast digestion)