Here is the best, quick and easiest garlic butter prawns recipe made with mild seasoning. Prawns are healthy seafood that are very simple to cook and yummy to the core. Even more, it is quite tender and juicy to enjoy as long as you cook it right without ending up with a rubber like prawns..
List Of Ingredients
- Prawns —- 120g
- Salted butter —- 100g
- Minced garlic —– 1 teaspoon
- Minced ginger —— 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce ————– 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice ——– 2 tablespoon
- First of all, clean and wash the prawns. Cut the prawns through from the back of each. Remove the black lines i.e. the veins and wash them off thoroughly (It is important to remove the veins, if not the end result of this dish might be nasty to the taste)
- Remove the shells of the prawns if you like, if not you may go ahead to cooking the prawns with it. I love to remove mine before cooking so I don’t have to deal with shells while eating. Plus I have a little baby who I will like to enjoy his meal without having shells stocked on his throat as he eats. After washing, set the washed prawns aside
- Put a stick of salted butter into a pan, while it is melting
- Add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- After that, add a table spoon of minced ginger
- Stir it and put the washed prawns
- Pour the soy sauce, move the prawns in the sauce around and let is steam on a low heat for about 2 to 3 minutes
- Put the lemon juice and keep cooking for another 2 to 3 minutes
- Alter that, dish it out and enjoy it with some boiled corn and potatoes using this seafood sauce as a dip
video: Garlic Butter Prawns recipe
Watch the garlic butter prawns recipe below
Certainly, add this garlic butter sauce on a well cooked andante pasta and you will also enjoy it. Most importantly, adjust the level of the garlic and ginger in this recipe to suit your taste. Also, you may add some onion, salt, bouillon cubes and so on.
However, you don’t want to skip the garlic for any reason because that is what gives this dish that gourmet feel that you don’t want to trade for anything. In addition, let the prawns defrost completely before cooking if you are going to use a frozen one. If not, you may have more water on the cooking than you can handle.
So, while you get all the steps right, remember you do not want to over cook the prawns to have a rubber like seafood to chew on. For that reason, cook it for a short time and once cooking is done, turn them into a cold plate to reduce the cooking process.