How to make chocolate sauce without cream is very easy and straight forward. Most importantly, you need only four ingredients to pull this recipe together. you may ask, what is chocolate sauce?
Chocolate sauce is simply a condiment made with chocolate base or chocolate flavorings. It is used mostly for toppings or sauce for deserts such as cakes, cookies, brownies, ice cream and so on. Even more, this sauce is sweet, and simple to make.
Certainly, chocolate sauce is different from chocolate syrup. Worthy of note, chocolate syrup is made with a corn a corn syrup as part of the ingredients. Also, chocolate sauce is a bit thicker in texture as opposed to chocolate syrup which is quite light and runny.
List Of Ingredients
- 3 tablespoon of Cocoa powder
- 1 cup of fresh milk
- 3 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoon of all purpose flour
How To Make Chocolate Sauce without cream
- put the cocoa powder and all purpose flour in a sieve and sieve them through
- pour the milk into a sauce pan, place the pan on cooker at a medium flame
- Add the sugar into the milk
- Start stirring it till the sugar is well dissolved as the milk starts to boil
- After that, start putting the the sieved cocoa powder and all purpose flour bit by bit and stir simultaneously
- Once the last bit has been added, keep stirring until all the lumps is dissolved
- At this point, serve the chocolate sauce as toppings, sauce or dip
Have you tried this 2 ingredients ice cream? it is very simple to make and can be used to enjoy this chocolate sauce.
Watch how to make Chocolate Sauce without cream below
First of all, the sauce usually has lumps in it at the making process. For that reason, you may sieve out the lumps with a sieve of tinny mesh should the lumps persist at the end. In addition, I share videos of different recipes on my YouTube channel. Please check it out here and if you like what you see, kindly subscribe.
Finally, how do you enjoy your chocolate sauce? Personally, I have used it as a spread on bread and it was awesome.