How to make scrambled eggs for beginners at home in a few step by step procedure. Certainly, there are different ways of making scrambled eggs. For instance, the Americans have their own type of way with which they prefer to make their own scrambled eggs and so on.
However, the most important thing to understand is that eggs are quite affordable and super nutritional. In addition, eggs happens to be one if not the cheapest sauce of protein all over the world. Also, eggs are loaded with loads of nutrients and benefits needed by the body, as a result, making eggs in different ways is not luxury.
Even more, scrambled eggs are one of the dish that is enjoyed by people regardless of age. Most importantly, you can never go wrong with an egg dish any time of the day, doesn’t matter if you are choosing it for a breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Therefore, it is important to learn how best to make this eggs dish for maximum taste and satisfaction. Obviously, making a good scrambles eggs is really a difficult task to achieve. However, there are some essential tips that most be applied in making this dish in other to get it right
List Of Ingredients
- 5 big size eggs
- 20ml fresh milk
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 tablespoon cooking butter. Also read how to make really good fluffy shuffle pancakes for beginners here
How To Make Scrambled eggs Step by Step For Beginners
- First of all, break the eggs into a deep bowl
- Add the liquid fresh milk (the liquid fresh milk help the eggs to be fluffy and a bit light, but if you do not have milk, make use of water and you will get a similar result)
- Add salt
- After that, whisk the eggs intensely till it begins to show bubbles like foam on the surface
- Place a frying pan on top of a stove (it is essential that flame is very low in other to get a perfect scrambled eggs)
- Put the butter in the pan and let is melt for about 1 minute
- Alter the butter has melted, throw in the whisked egg into the pan
- Use a spatula to move the eggs around in the pan to ensure it doesn’t stick on the bottom of frying pan
- Continue move the eggs around as they begin to set and form a scrambled egg
- quickly transfer the scrambled eggs into a plate in other to stop it from cooking further
Worthy of note is that, for you to achieve a very good scrambled eggs, it is imperative to cook it on a low head steadily. Also, you do not necessarily must to use butter, coconut oil, olive oil, vegetable oil can work just as fine. Personally, I just love the the mouthfeel of the taste combination that comes from milk and butter in the scrambled eggs. Also read this potato and eggs breakfast recipe
Finally, here is the most exciting part of this dish, the eating stage hehe. I served this scrambled eggs with some sliced bread, lettuce and salad tomatoes a cup of hot chocolate swirled in a milk for breakfast. How do you like your scrambled eggs?