Hi friends, so today, I will show you how to make the easiest and most simple two ingredients ice cream at home. Even more, this ice cream does not need an ice cream maker and it takes a short time to make.
Furthermore, make this recipe with a left over food items you have at home. Certainly, what this means is that you may not need to go shopping for this ice cream ingredients as you may have them at home.
So, the other day, My baby turned a year old, and after making his birthday cake I have some left overs of some of the ingredients I used for the cake. And I though, Oh it is even better I turn some of them into an ice cream, and that was how I came up with this recipe. Therefore let us get started with the business of the day.
List Of Ingredients
- Condensed Milk (homemade) —– 1/2 cup
- Whipping cream ———————- 1/2 cup plus 3 spoons
How To Make Two Ingredients Ice Cream At Home
First of all, There is not too much technicality or skills required for this two ingredients ice cream recipe, It is very simple and easy to make.
So, below are the steps by steps procedure to making this tasty easy tow ingredients ice cream.
- Freeze the bowl you want to use for this ice cream for about 4 hours. Because when whisking the ingredients, it does often generate heat and I do not want to end up with a warm ice cream. For that reason, I decide to freeze the bowl I used for making the ice cream.
- After that, measure out the whipping cream and the homemade condensed milk into the frozen bowl
- Whip it with a hand held mixer for about 4 to 6 minutes
- After that, Scoop the ice cream into a container and freeze it for 1 to 3 hours and the ice cream is ready
- even more, garnish the ice cream with sugar stripes for for colour if you like.
Two Ingredients Ice Cream Video
Below is the simple video demonstration of how this ice cream is made, take a look and enjoy your day.
In conclusion, this two ingredients homemade ice cream recipe is very feasible to achieve without sugar and colouring. For instance, the condensed milk is loaded with lots of sugar, and for that reason, you see there is no need for more sugar to make this ice cream.
Even more, you may add vanilla extract or any flavour of your choice to this ice cream recipe if you like to get the feel of any specific flavour other than milk. Certainly, this ice cream melts in the mouth and tastes a bit like condensed milk with a good milky mouthfeel.
Finally, I like to enjoy my ice cream with cakes, especially this no oven homemade cake recipe. How do you like you? let us know in the comment section below.