learn how to make this yummy Cajun seafood boil sauce recipe made with butter, paprika powder and other ingredients. Use this awesome sauce to eat other food such as yam, potatoes, plantain and even rice apart from a seafood boil.
Because this sauce taste so good with a great texture and colour, making it suitable for many other type of dish that calls for a sauce.
Furthermore, seafood boils is a term use to refer any cook up or make up of dish comprising of shellfish food. Even more, any animal that has a shell such as a crab, oyster, mussel, clams and so on are seafood in this case.
Certainly, there is a social media sensation on seafood boils mukbang, this mukbang has put the names of some people such as belove and so many others in the world map.
So, if you are looking for how to make cajun seafood boils sauce, just stick around. Because, today, I am going to walk you through to the simplest yet easy method to make seafood boils sauce
List Of Ingredients
- Garlic (minced) – 1 head
- Ginger (minced) – small piece
- White onion (chopped) – 2 medium sizes
- Butter – 250g
- Paprika powder – 2 teaspoon
- Basil – 1/2 teaspoon
- Parsley – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oregano – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Soy sauce – 2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 3 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
Cajun Seafood Boil Sauce Cooking Procedure
- Put a stick of butter into a sauce pan on a medium heat
- Throw in the chopped onion, minced garlic and ginger
- Cook for 2 to 4 minutes
- Add extra butter if you want
- After that, put all the spices and 1 cup of water
- Stir and boil for another 4 to 7 minutes
- Put the lemon juice
- Add salt and soy sauce, simmer for 1 to 2 minutes and the cajun seafood boil sauce ready, go ahead and dip your seafood boils in it and enjoy your meal
Seafood Boil Sauce Recipe Video
In conclusion, you may add old bay seasoning, beer, white wine and any other spices you like to enjoy with your seafood. Even more, skip the addition of paprika to this preparation if you do not want the red colour.