How to make vegetable pizza without oven, yeast and cheese is simple, quick and easy, especially in this lockdown period. Even more, Pizza without oven and yeast is very tasty and it is simply made in a frying pan or sauce pan at home.
If you are looking for the simplest way to make a tasty pizza at home without oven, without yeast and most importantly without cheese. Then stick around because I am going to walk you through to the step by step method to achieve that at the comfort of your home.
So let us get started with the ingredients we need. Before then, I will like to remind you that there are hundreds of recipes and in particular toppings for pizza. Therefore, always feel free to swap in and out of the ingredients I used here.
Because this recipe is put together for those who may have no oven or simply like to try another way of making pizza without oven.
Similarly, If you are unable to find cheese, or do not like to use cheese for you pizza. Then, you need this recipe, as you will read the alternative to cheese below.
Most importantly, you can make your pizza dough without yeast and it will still come out great. Just follow the recipe below as we proceed.
List Of Ingredients
Ingredients To Make The Dough:
- 1 & 1/2 Cup of flour
- 1/2 Cup of milk
- 1 Teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil ( you can use vegetable oil or melted butter if you like)
Ingredients For Toppings
Certainly, this pizza recipe is vegetable pizza. For that reason, I decided to make use of the following toppings
- 3 Tablespoon of tomato sauce
- 1/2 Yellow bell pepper
- 1 Red onion
- 1/2 Cup of sweet corn
- 1 Medium size of fresh tomato
- 1/2 Green bell pepper
- 3 Tablespoon of white sauce
However, you can swap in or out of any of the vegetables you have available in this lockdown season. For example, swap the yellow bell pepper or the green bell pepper with a red one.
Even more, use white onion in place of red onion. That way, you will have a sweeter taste of white onion in the pizza.
Furthermore, if you do not want cheese, swap that with any white sauce you have at home or mayonnaise. For the reason that you may want to make do with whatever you have available for this recipe.
Also, consider to swap a tomato sauce with ketchup if you have it. Even more, you may substitute the ketchup or tomato sauce with stew.
This type of stew is made with tomato, onions and other ingredients, which made is very delicious and suitable for making pizza. First of all, I do make my pizza like this home made pizza before the lockdown with all of those sausages and all.
But today, I will make do with this particular recipe.
How to Make Pizza At Home Without Oven, Cheese And yeast
- First of all, let us get started by making the dough
- Pour the flour in a bowl
- Add the baking powder, the sugar, the salt and mix them together
- Pour olive oil into the bowl, then mix it again
- Also, pour the milk bit by bit and mix (you may add extra water in the dough if the dough call for it. But if there is no need, please stick to the milk. However, if you do not have milk, use only water.)
- After you add the milk, knead the dough for 8 to 10 minutes or until the dough is very smooth and somewhat stretchy
- Cover the dough with a clothe or cling film when the the dough is ready, then set it aside to rest for about 45 minutes to 1 hour
- While the dough is resting, slice the bell pepper both the green and the yellow one
- Slice the onions and the tomato and set them aside
How To Make The White Sauce
- Place a sauce pan on a cooker and put 1 or 2 tablespoon of cooking butter into the pan
- Let it melt on a very low heat, then put 1\2 cup of flour in
- Start to stir it while it cooks for about 3 to 5 minutes
- After that, pour in half cup of milk bit by bit while you stir is simultaneously
- Ensure the heat is low so that the sauce does not get burned, and the heat should not be excessively low that the sauce will not be boiling.
- Add a pinch of salt, stir and cook till the sauce gets thick
- Take it down and set it aside for later use
- After 1 hour, get the dough out, and knead again for about a minute
- Make the dough flat with a rolling pin or simply use your hand to make it flat and thin
- Grease the frying pan or the sauce pan you like to use with some butter or oil
- place the dough in the pan and cook for 2 to 5 minutes
- After that, flip the dough over and cook again
- Once done, flip the dough over to the former position
- Pour some tomato sauce on the the dough, then spread it all around it
- Place the tomato line up in a single layer
- Put the sweet corn, diced onion and pepper all in a single layer like this
- After that, scoop some of the white sauce in between the vegetables
- Cook on a low heat for 5 to 7 minutes
- Get the pizza out of the oven and let it chill for a couple of minutes
- Cut and enjoy the the tasty goodness
Fry the vegetables and the fresh tomatoes first if you do not like to have the vegetables crunchy. Also, use anything you like as toppings.
For examples, you may use diced sausages, shredded beef , chicken breast and so on. Because how to make spicy chin chin is the most sort after snacks recipe now, you may read it.
Finally, enjoy pizza for dinner, lunch or as snack. Hope this post is helpful. Let me know your opinion in the comment section.