Beef sauce for rice recipe is a simple and easy way to make sauce for white rice. Most importantly, prepare this beef sauce with diced or shredded beef and none leafy vegetables of choice.
Beef sauce recipe is popular in Chinese cuisines and by extension the world cuisines. Certainly, this is a very delicuous sauce to pair with a white rice.
Even more, the crunchy vegetables and the deep taste of this beef sauce will make you want more. So, if you dont like rice, you will because of this sauce like eating rice.
How To Make Beef Sauce For Rice
First of all, to make this sauce in such a way that you will benefit from the rich incredible depth of thickness and flavour. Then, follow this easy recipe for a fantastic juicy, rich and thick delicious sauce.
In addition, the beauty of this sauce is that you can eat it with yam, noodles, pasta, friench fries and so on. So what do you need to make this sauce?
List Of Ingredients
- Boneless beef
- Red Bell pepper
- Fresh ginger
- Fresh garlic
- Green peas
- Green beans
- Seasoning cubes
- Vegetable oil
- Scotch bonnet pepper
- Corn starch
- Wash and cut the beef into small strands, you will like to remove any tough parts like the veins from it
- Wash and cute the red bell pepper into long strands. Also, cut the green beans and carrots and set them aside. Use already prepaered frozen vegetables from the store if you do not want to go through all these cutting process
- Peel off the skin of the ginger and garlic neatly, dice them into tiny pieces
- Dice some of the red bell pepper and scotch bonnet pepper into tiny pieces to add colour and heat to it
- Cut onions as well and set it aside
- Place a sauce pan or frying pan on a cooker, ensure all water or moisture in it is dried up
- Pour vegetable oil in. Heat it until the oil is hot enough that you can smell it
- Put the onions, diced garlic, ginger, red bell pepper and scotch bonnet pepper and fry for a few minutes in a low heat
- After that, pour the beef and stir it
- Add salt and seasoning to taste
- Stir it ocasionally to enusre that the beef is picking up all the flavours from garlic, ginger, onion, peppers and seasoning
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until the beef is cooked
- Disolve small amount of corn starch in water and pour it into the pot. This help the sauce to thicken up and appear juicy and creamy
- Cook for some minutes
- After that, put the vegetables, stir it and turn off the heat
- Remove the pot from cooker, leave it open, the heat in the pot is enough to cook the vegtables upto the required state
- After that, allow the sauce to simmer for a few minutes and serve
In conclusion, use only red and green pepper if you do not like carrot, green beans and peas. Certainly, cook this sauce with any none leafy vegetables including brocoli.
Also, add paprika to enhance the colour of the beef sauce for rice recipe. Finally, you may add some soy sauce to taste.
What vegetable would you rather use to make this beef sauce for rice recipe?