Pancakes recipe with banana is one of the many types of pancakes. And here is a simple healthy banana pancake recipe you can make at home. Firstly, pancakes are round, flat golden brown snacks made from flour based batter.
Secondly, they often contain milk and eggs but cooked with either butter or vegetable oil in a hot pan. So in this post, I am going to walk you through the simple methods of making pancakes at home.
Types Of Pancakes
So, difference types of pancakes exist through out the world. And some of the types of pancakes includes:
- potato pancakes
- classic European pancakes
- Australia and new Zealand pancakes
First of all, potato pancakes are the type made with the batter constituting mainly of potato starch. and banana pancakes contains banana and so on.
My Pancakes Story
When I was a child, I remember not being keen to eating lots of food. I liked few edibles though, except the ones I called designers food. Designer foods to me are any food that is not purely African, Pancakes is one of them.
For that reason, I will rather go for a dish such as ofe owerri and a fufu. Remember I said among the things I wasn’t fond of, pancakes was one. In fact the pepper and onions ruined it for me back then as a child.
However, during one of my culinary experiments I decided to give it a chance again. I chose the ideas of trying out the pancake recipe with banana. You know it is always OK to add a bit of fibre and some natural goodness into food recipes.
Therefore, this healthy banana pancake recipe is a very simple one and takes a total of a out 25-35 minutes to prepare. Even more, you will need the following ingredients to make banana pancakes at home.
List Of Ingredients
- Baking powder
- Liquid Milk
- Vegetable oil s
So, you have the choice of making your pancakes taste anyhow you want it. And, you can make something spicy with fresh scotch bonnet pepper and onion.
How To Make Banana Pancakes At Home
- Peel the banana and place them inside a blender
- Break the eggs in a bowl and pour them inside the blender
- Pour in the liquid milk. And, if you want to use powder milk, put some milk in another bowl and add little water to dissolve it.
- Put sugar, a pinch of salt and blend all of them together
- After that, pour the mixture into into a bowl
- Add flour and mix it continuously until you have a semi fluid batter
- Put the baking powder into the mix and mix it. Let it to sit for a few minutes
- Place a clean non sticky pan over the heat and ensuring that water is completely dried in the pan.
- Put a very little vegetable oil into the frying pan, just enough oil to wet the pan surface.
- Pour in some of the batter into the hot oil, tilt the pan until the batter covers the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until you notice bubbles form on top of the cooking batter, then flip to the other side and cook.
- After the pancakes become light brown and fluffy, get it out and place it in a clean plate.
- Repeat the steps for the rest of the other remaining batter. Once you are done with them, retrieve the pancake from the pan into a plate.
After that, place the pancakes on top of one another, drop a pieces of butter on top. Furthermore, pour maple syrup generous on it and enjoy.
In conclusion, use also any sweet or savoury toppings, syrup or dressing of choice such as some syrup, honey, blue berries etc.
Enjoy your delicious pancake home made Pancakes recipe with banana.
How do you like to enjoy your pancakes? Please drop a comment below.