Thai fried rice recipe, one of the best fried rice there is. How do you feel the first time you tried out Thai fried rice? mine was awesome
First Encounter With Thai Fried Rice
So, some time in the past, I was in a Thai restaurant for a dinner with some people. After going through the menu and the restaurant being in a foreign land. I knew that rice was the only option as I was not very well familiar with lots of items on the menu.
Finally, I chose Thai Chicken fried rice.Also, that sweet sour taste and a great deal of flavours clouding the whole meal left me with good feelings. And the experience from having the Thai delicacy inspired me to write about this.
I am hoping that maybe you can try it out if you haven’t done so before and let us know what your experience is like.
Furthermore, rice is the most widely consumed food in the whole world. however, the Asian consume rice more than many other people in the world. It is one food that is readily available almost everywhere in the world making it a go to food for many people especially the tourists.
in addition, When anyone visit a new country, regardless of the food the person is used to. Rice is mostly the food option even when there is no other food choice in the the menu.While there are many varieties of rice which are typically categorised as the long, the medium and the short grained rice. certainly, the culinary differences of rice varies in deference part of the world with the people of Thailand having one of the best culinary preference for fried rice.
Above all, if you like to try out different food, try the Thai fried rice as Thai food is one of the very best to come by. Certainly, Thai fried rice is of several varieties: some of which includes shrimp fried rice. While others includes: chicken fried rice, crab fried rice, pork fried rice, vegetarian fried rice, green curry fried rice etc.
Furthermore, in this post I will be focusing on Thai chicken fried rice which is known as khao fat kai in Thai cuisine and by the people of Thai.THE CHICKEN TYPE THAI FRIED RICE
For the reason that, the Thai chicken fried rice type is prepared with a special type of rice called the Thai jasmine rice. Chicken fried rice of Thai cuisine is usually cooked with the following ingredients.
List Of Ingredients
- Soy sauce
- Fish sauce
- White pepper
- Shredded chicken breast
- vegetable oil
Thai Fried Rice Cooking Procedure
First of all, cook the rice
How to Cook The Rice
To achieve Thai fried rice recipe, there is a demand that the raw Jasmine rice of quantity choice is first cooked by:
Placing the rice into a medium size pot or a saucepan, add a boiling water and ensuring the water is well above the raw rice level.
Cover the pot or saucepan with a tight lid and cook for 15-20 minutes or cook until rice is fully cooked and soft.
Drain out the water using a sieve and allow to cool.
Also, many people prefer to cook the rice a day before. And then, store it in the fridge to it to be totally cold and somewhat dried. Rice at this condition makes room for a well balance Thai chicken fried rice.
Once the rice (white rice) is ready
Prepare The Ingredients Of Thai Fried Rice
Dice all the garlic, onion, vegetables, ginger, scallion onion, celery stalk. Dice them into a tiny pieces separately. Thai fried rice recipe is almost set.
Season the shredded chicken with some salt and white pepper.
- Put a none stick saucepan or wok on a very hot cooker
- let it get hot enough
- Add some oil and allow the oil to heat up for about 1-2 minutes
- Put some of the diced garlic plus ginger in the hot oil to fry (this will release lots of flavours into the oil and of course the flavours will be absorbed by the rice).
- Add the seasoned chicken and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until the chicken turns brown.
- Remove the chicken and place aside inside a plate.
- Add some oil again into the saucepan followed by the remaining garlic ginger, onion and all the vegetables and salt.
- Fry for a few seconds.
- Put the eggs and scramble it.
- Add the chicken, stir it well enough and continue to stir while the other ingredients and rice follows.
- Put rice and stir until all the ingredients is well mixed.
- Add soy sauce and fish sauce
- Dish out the food, serve with sweet and sour sauce and any vegetable of choice on the side. You may add a glass of juice, or fresh home made smoothies to the table for you eating pleasure.
How do you enjoy your Thai fried rice? Or are you a bitter leaf soup type